Our ‘Lifestyle’ service is designed to help improve your financial well-being and provide peace of mind which through smart financial planning can help alleviate retirement money worries, allowing you to enjoy and reap the benefits of what you have worked hard for.
Our Lifestyle clients are those who are actively building or benefitting on the good foundations already established and working towards a goal, whether that be retirement or personal financial goals. Through money management and careful advice our Lifestyle clients can benefit in both stages, pre and post-retirement.
Financial Planning & Advice
• Face to face or online Annual Reviews to monitor your position and ensure tax efficiency of recommended products
• Annual discussion to review the option of further tax efficient funding into pension and investments
• Review of tax mitigation strategies to include Capital
Gains Tax, Income and Inheritance Tax Planning
• Retirement Income Planning
• Estate Planning
• Personal Finance Portal – 24/7 access to your information
• Discretionary portfolios auto-rebalanced to match your risk profile (if applicable)
• Bed and ISA investment and pension planning
• Investment strategy switches
• Access to cash management services
Education & Learning
• Regular investment committee reports
• General Financial Education
• Money Wise Newsletter and seasonal updates
• Communicate Budget and Regulatory Changes
Interaction with others
• Introductions to other professionals through established trusted collaborativen connections with Solicitors and Accountants
• Handle queries and liaise directly with approved financial professionals and third parties
In the know
If you would like to receive our latest newsletters and keep up to date on any changes that might be happening in the economy or markets please provide your details below.
Our Foundation service is designed for clients who have more straightforward financial requirements.
This service is ideal for clients who have a lower level requirement for advice on investments and pensions but like the reassurance that a Planner is available as and when you need them.