Sue has worked in financial services for over 30 years and has experience in both advisory and administration roles. Her career has encompassed roles in local Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs), Insurance Companies and as a Financial Adviser with NatWest Bank.
They say that money talks, but mine just waves goodbye.
– Jill Shalvis
Sue says “I have studied for various pension and investment exams over the years and have achieved the CII Diploma in Financial Planning and am now working toward obtaining Chartered Financial Planner status.”
Sue joined Pembroke in December 2012 and provides support for 3 IFAs. Her technical knowledge is a huge advantage and keeps her Advisers on their toes!
Outside of work, Sue is a mother to two boys and most of her spare time is spent as a ‘mum taxi’ and with family. Sue is a keen runner and has taken part in races of all distances ranging from 5k to marathons. She also enjoys swimming and cycling and has recently started competing in triathlons.
- 2012 to present: Pembroke Financial Services
- 2008 to 2012: Client Service Adviser with Spofforths Financial Planning
- 2005 to 2008: Financial Adviser with NatWest
- 2002 to 2004: Broker Consultant with Aegon
- 1987 to 2002: Administrative roles with insurance companies and local IFAs
Please thank Sue for all her help. It is always a pleasure to speak to her. She sounds like a lovely young lady.